Some updates to an existing solution, fixing some bugs, refactoring some code, and adding new new functionality on my client’s request.
- Fixed bug in how the index fragmentation for IN_ROW_DATA.
- Refactored how operation time requirement is calculated. Now the solution will also warn you if FragScan will break the maintenance window end time.
- Corrected some spelling mistakes in column name.
- Protected the dbo.MaintenanceWindow table to stopping accidently deletion and modification ID 1 and ID 2 record.
- Split the deployment script to multiple scripts.
- Changed how maintenance window are assigned during meta data update.
- Fixed a bug with how operation cost was calculated which prevented any index maintenance operation.
Try out the new version, V2.06.01, here. Leave comment here, feedback on GitHub, or email me. :).