Summary: Many times database users have to face SQL server disaster situations due to virus attack, power failure, hardware failure. So in this post, we have discussed SQL Server disaster prevention tips. Also, the user can read this post to perform SQL Server disaster recovery.
Microsoft SQL Server is a full-featured relational database management system. Due to its advanced features and functionality, this application is used to store and retrieve data used by other applications. This application stores the SQL database in MDF also called Master database file or LDF which is the log database file. A database can also have the secondary database file with NDF extension. But sometimes the SQL users have to face disastrous situations such as database corruption issues, accidental deletion of the data.
SQL server disaster is an event due which the users SQL users has to face data loss situation. But if the user has a proper disaster recovery plan then the user can easily overcome the data loss after the disaster. So this problem tackling blog will discuss how to perform SQL Server disaster recovery with the help of SQL Database recovery software.
When this SQL Server application works properly then everything will go smoothly. But if there is something wrong with the primary database file then the user SQL users have to face problems in accessing the database.
Pre – Disaster Prevention Tips to Avoid Database Corruption Issues
Here are some tips which help the users to prevent database corruption problem.
1. Regular Clear Virus and Malware – By regular clearing of Virus and other malware with the help of antivirus software will protect the SQL database from corruption issues.
2. Try to Take the backups of SQL Server Database Regularly: This will also help you to resolve SQL database corruption problem. In case if the user has proper backup then the user can easily restore the corrupted database with the help of backups.
3. Avoid Frequently updatation of the SQL Server or Windows Server – Frequently updatation of the SQL Server will cause compatibility issues. If your current operating system and SQL Server are running fine then don’t upgrade the SQL server or the Windows server.
Note: The user can also read another post to Restore SQL database easily
From the above write up we have discussed the tips to prevent SQL database from corruption. But what to do in case if the disaster has already happened. Like if the user has accidentally deleted the crucial records from the SQL database or in case your entire database is corrupted then I have the best SQL Server Disaster Recovery technique for you.
Perform SQL Server Disaster Recovery By Using Expert Solution
To overcome the data loss the user can take the help of SQL Database Recovery Software. This is a standalone application to recover the SQL database easily. With the help of SQL file recovery the user can easily restore the database objects such as SQL table, triggers, views, indexes, functions, etc, or in case if you have accidentally deleted your SQL database records then also this tool will you to recover accidentally deleted data. The remarkable feature of this utility is that it helps to preview the deleted SQL table records in red color.
Follow The Steps to Perform SQL Server Disaster Recovery Easily
1. Launch the SQL Recovery Software and Add the corrupted MDF file.
2. Select the Scan option after that select the corrupted MDF file from your system. The user can also check the option to preview deleted SQL table records in red color.
3. Preview the SQL database objects such as a table, stored procedure, functions, etc.
4. Click on Export button to export the SQL database.
In this article, we have discussed how to prevent your SQL database from corruption. Also in case if the if you are facing any disastrous situation related to corruption of SQL database then the user can take the help of SQL Recovery software to perform SQL server disaster recovery easily.